Age-sensitive materials to help children stay safe and healthy -- preview them now

  • To: mayor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Age-sensitive materials to help children stay safe and healthy -- preview them now
  • From: "Channing Bete Company, Community Services Education" <cbc2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 12:02:44 +0000 (GMT)

Title: Age-sensitive materials to help children stay safe and healthy -- preview them now

Give children tools they'll use to protect themselves from harm.

View in browser.

No one knows better than you that it's a dangerous world out there. How do you get that message across to children in a way that resonates, and that they'll remember? At Channing Bete Company, we've put our resources into developing materials in a variety of age-appropriate, engaging formats for you to distribute to children. Here are a few examples for you to preview.

No Smoking; A Coloring & Activities Book (EM58755)A

Just one of our fun and friendly Coloring & Activities Books that delivers clear, firm messages in a format suitable for children ages 6-9. This coloring book reinforces that:

  • smoking is harmful and "gross"
  • it's hard to quit smoking
  • children can say no to cigarettes, cigars, and spit tobacco
  • most people don't smoke
  • you can grow up healthy and happy -- without smoking!

Item no. (EM58755)A
8 pages, 8 1/2" x 11"

We Can Keep Our Bodies Safe! A Coloring & Activities Book With STICKERS! (EM58861)B

Matching stickers to activity pages is a great way for children ages 5-8 to absorb important messages about their safety. This example includes a sheet with more than 40 full-color stickers that are used in activities that teach children:

  • about good and bad touches
  • how to say no if touching makes them uncomfortable
  • to talk to an adult they trust if something happens that makes them feel unsafe or uncomfortable.

Item no. (EM58861)B
8 pages + sticker sheet with parent tips,
8 1/2" x 11"

Who Knew?® The Internet Safety Issue (EM96061)B

Who Knew?® workbooks use age-appropriate text, graphics, and engaging activities to help preteens (ages 9-11) build skills to protect themselves. This lively workbook encourages safe Internet use, including:

  • refraining from providing personal information
  • creating a user name to protect one's identity
  • identifying which sites are safe
  • being aware of the risks posed by blogs, chat rooms, and other social media channels.

Item no. (EM96061)B
12 pages, 8 1/2" x 11"

STDs -- Keeping Tabs® On Preventing STDs (EM81409)B

Written and designed for teen audiences, our Keeping Tabs® resources feature colored tabs to help readers quickly zero in on important information with the flip of a fingertip. This example:

  • enlightens teen readers on the serious risks of contracting a sexually transmitted disease
  • dispels myths about STDs
  • offers guidance on responsible decision making, prevention methods, and types of STDs
  • urges readers to get tested and seek treatment right away if they believe they're infected.

Also available with a magnetic strip -- great for posting! Ask for item no. (EM81417)T.

Item no. (EM81409)B
16 pages, 3 1/2" x 6"

  • Ordering online is easy -- and pricing and discounts are automatically calculated for you.
  • Your credit card is always welcome but never required!

More ordering options:

  • Call 1-800-391-2118
  • Fax 1-800-499-6464

When calling, faxing, or replying to this message, please use cust. no. A5833721 and key code H556Q to help us track your order.

© Channing Bete Company, Inc. All rights reserved.

The publications sampled in this e-mail are the copyrighted property of Channing Bete Company, Inc., and remain its sole property. Any copying or reproduction of these publications or their content -- including posting the publications or any of their contents on other Web sites or computer networks -- or linking to the publications or any of their content from other Web sites or computer networks without the written permission of Channing Bete Company, Inc., is strictly prohibited.

About this e-mail

This message is brought to you by the Channing Bete Company in an effort to keep you informed of current issues and to promote related products.

We respect your online time and privacy, and pledge not to abuse this medium. Go to http://www.channing-bete.com/privacy/ for more information.

If you prefer that we reach you at an e-mail address other than the one we've used today, please let us know -- we'll update our records immediately.

If you would prefer not to receive further e-mail contacts from us, simply click here and hit send. You may also fax us at 1-800-499-6464, or write to us at the address below.

Channing Bete Company
One Community Place
South Deerfield, MA 01373-7328
1-800-391-2118