No training budget? No problem.

Title: Free Virtual Public Sector Digital Engagement Day
Granicus Logo
FREE VIRTUAL SUMMIT
Virtual Public Sector Digital Engagement Day
AUGUST 23 | 11AM - 5PM ET
Learn public sector best practices from your desk
We know training budgets and time are always tight in government. That's why we're bringing the training to you for free!

At the Virtual Public Sector Digital Engagement Day, you can earn up to five continuing professional education credits and learn citizen engagement and digital service best practices.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THE VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT?
(Hint: It's just like an in-person conference, without the hassle.)
Network with hundreds of your government peers. Live chat and exchange virtual business cards to make valuable connections.
Watch sessions and ask questions. Everything is recorded so you'll be able to watch anything you miss.
Visit virtual booths and download resources to learn more about Granicus solutions and how we're working with other government organizations.
Granicus
408 St. Peter Street, Suite 600, St. Paul, MN 55102 | Legal & Privacy
Don't want to receive this type of email? Change your email preferences.