Deadline Extended for Sustainability Survey

Title: Deadline Extended for Sustainability Survey
Deadline Extended for Sustainability Survey
View this email in your browser
TO:           The Mayor

FROM:     Tom Cochran, CEO and Executive Director
I am pleased to let you know that the second round of the 2017 U.S. Conference of Mayors Survey on Sustainability is being held open for additional cities to participate.  You can preview or print out the survey here or fill it out here. The deadline is now August 22, 2017.

The survey is sponsored by the Conference of Mayors and C2ES’s Alliance for a Sustainable Future, which released the preliminary results of our survey at the 84th Annual Conference of Mayors in Miami Beach in June. Click here for a copy of that initial report.  If your city has already filled out the survey, there is no need to do so again. You can see the list of cities who have already responded here.​

The next release of the survey’s findings will occur during Climate Week, (September 18-24, 2017) in New York City, where the Conference and our Alliance will hold a special event to highlight what cities are doing to address climate change and respond to the Administration’s departure from the Paris Climate Accords.

By participating, you will help the Conference of Mayors provide specific examples of what cities are doing to reduce greenhouse gas emissions through the purchase of electric and alternative fuel vehicles, making new and existing residential and commercial buildings more energy efficient, as well as investing in and developing renewable energy.  Most importantly, our cities will be able to track and learn from the activities and programs of other cities.

Please respond by August 22, so you can be part of our announcement. If you have any questions, please contact Judy Sheahan at jsheahan@xxxxxxxxxxxx or Dave Gatton at dgatton@xxxxxxxxxxxx.​ Thank you for your participation.
Copyright © 2017 The United States Conference of Mayors, All rights reserved.
To change your contact information, please visit https://community.usmayors.org/.

Our mailing address is:
The United States Conference of Mayors
1620 I St., N.W.
4th Floor
Washington, DC 20006

Add us to your address book

You can update your contact informationupdate your preferences or unsubscribe from this list