Re: To The Mayor: August 16, 2017

Title: To The Mayor: August 16, 2017
I have been on vacation and tried to sign on to this letter. However, the system seemed to not allow me to fully connect and sign up. There seemed to be a lack of connection to our city. Note I use two email addresses, the sender on this email and Biff.traber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Biff Traber, Mayor, Corvallis
541-766-6985