Re: Hello, you might want to visit a meeting of the Housing Opportunities Action Council? Thanks. Bill Glassmire

​Dear Mr. Glassmire,

Thank you for your gracious reply.  Your suggestion to attend the upcoming HOAC prompted me to read through the mid-point update (August 7 meeting packet) which I now realize I should have done sooner. My impression is this plan is more realistic and holds more promise of meaningful outcomes than the first 10-year plan.  This comprehensive effort at building support systems, housing continuums, and developing metrics is most welcome.

I will make every effort to attend the 8/23 meeting.

Thank you so much for your involvement and perseverance.

Jan Napack