Join Forth for Our September Networking Events in Seattle (9/7) & Portland (9/21)!

  • To: <ward1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Join Forth for Our September Networking Events in Seattle (9/7) & Portland (9/21)!
  • From: Forth <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 17:45:45 +0000

Title: Join Forth for Our September Networking Events in Seattle (9/7) & Portland (9/21)!
Drive Oregon is now Forth.
View this email in your browser

August 24, 2017

You're Invited!
Thursday, September 7 (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM)
Seattle Central Public Library
Seattle, WA - Map

Electric vehicle sales are increasing in Washington and growing numbers of electric vehicle charging stations are being installed. The City of Seattle has recently launched a program to allow charging in the public right of way, as well as a project testing technology that integrates electric vehicle charging and high-efficiency street lights. Just as the region has been evolving to support bike commuters with infrastructure, it is now developing the infrastructure to support clean electric mobility.

Join Forth for a discussion with Evan Corey, the City of Seattle's New Mobility Program Manager and Mike Rockwood, General Manager of eluminocity. Evan and Mike will discuss how the expanding market for electric vehicles charging infrastructure is changing the region’s mobility landscape.

Speakers

Evan Corey, New Mobility Program Manager, City of Seattle
Evan serves as Seattle Department of Transportation’s New Mobility Program Manager, bringing experience in emerging transportation technology policy, shared mobility planning, shared mobility-transit integration, transit- orientation strategies, TDM, and Complete Streets design and policy. Evan provides a unique and holistic perspective to new mobility and its relationship to mobility, access, and right-of-way allocation.

Mike Rockwood, General Manager, eluminocity
Mike is a technology executive with experience in the sensing, control, automation and electrical industries, having served in various leadership capacities at Honeywell, Inc., and in executive leadership roles in start-up technology-based businesses. As eluminocity's General Manager, Mike manages all aspects of the U.S. business. Mike holds an MBA from Texas A&M and regularly contributes to industry journals and contributes at industry events.

**New this fall: changes in event registration fees**

Attendance for Forth members is $15.00 and $25.00 for non-members.* Registration includes appetizers and local beer and wine.

*Interested in joining Forth? Visit our website to learn more about our membership program.
Register Here
The Future of Freight
Thursday, September 21 (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM)*
Jaguar Land Rover OSTC
Portland, OR - Map

*Monthly events will be held at a later time beginning in Seattle

The transportation industry is seeing major disruptions from new technological advances in connected and autonomous vehicles, electrification, and other breakthroughs. While “self-driving cars” and consumer technologies grab many of the headlines, these technologies have the potential to have even larger impacts on freight and goods movement. Join Forth and learn about cutting edge technologies that are already being tested and deployed, as well as those that are likely to shape freight movement in the years to come.

**New this fall: changes in event registration fees **

Attendance for Forth members is $15.00 and $25.00 for non-members.* Registration includes appetizers and local beer and wine.

*Interested in joining Forth? Visit our website to learn more about our membership program.

Hosted by:
Register Here

Upcoming
Events

Forth Events

09.07
Electric Car Charging: The New Bike Rack
09.09
Denny Park Electric Vehicle Ride & Drive
09.10
Eugene EV Ride & Drive
09.21
The Future of Freight
10.04
The Future of Mobility: Autonomous, Connected, Electric & Shared
10.19
Global Industry Highlights

Partner Events

09.12 - 09.14
Electric and Hybrid Technology Expo
09.13 - 09.14
Ocean Renewable Energy Conference XII, hosted by the Oregon Wave Energy Trust
09.16
Portland NDEW Ride & Drive hosted by OEVA
10.09 - 10.11
EVS 30
10.13
Utility Regulation 2.0
10.17
GoGreen Portland
Questions or Comments?  Send them our way!  Email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call 503.724.8670.

Forth
1732 NW Quimby St, Suite 240
Portland, OR 97209

Copyright © 2017 Forth, All rights reserved.
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list