$40 Gift Card for the first 20 Small Biz Owners: Take a Oregon retirement survey

  • To: "Mark O'brien" <ward1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: $40 Gift Card for the first 20 Small Biz Owners: Take a Oregon retirement survey
  • From: The Main Street Alliance of Oregon - A Big Vision for Small Business <oregon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 19:23:00 +0000 (UTC)

Title: NationBuilder
The Main Street Alliance of Oregon
Mark --

Main Street Alliance of Oregon is interested in hearing your thoughts on retirement savings for your employees. Do you already have retirement benefits for your staff? Have you heard of OregonSaves?

We want to hear from you! Participants will receive a $40 gift card from a local Main Street Alliance business, for 30 minutes of your time. Interviews will be conducted via phone between 8/28-9/10. Interested parties please send me your Name, Business Name and contact information at
Iris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Main Street Alliance of Oregon
http://oregon.mainstreetalliance.org/

The Main Street Alliance of Oregon · 2420 NE Sandy Blvd, 202, Portland, OR 97202, United States
This email was sent to ward1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. To stop receiving emails, click here.

Created with NationBuilder, software for leaders.