Learn the exciting ways leading companies are improving our cities at Smart Cities Week. Don't miss out!

  • To: Penny York <ward1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Learn the exciting ways leading companies are improving our cities at Smart Cities Week. Don't miss out!
  • From: Smart Cities Week <newsalert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 08:52:10 -0700 (PDT)

Click here to view this message in a browser window.

SPEAKERS | PROGRAM | SPONSOR | REGISTER

The Hub Theater at Smart Cities Week D.C. will be a hotbed of activity – with ongoing sessions showcasing the latest technology innovations from companies at the forefront of smart infrastructure projects around the world. You'll hear what's new from:

  • AT&T, the telecomm giant helping cities mobilize their worlds with state-of-the-art communications for voice, mobility and Internet of Things solutions
  • EY, a respected global leader playing a critical role in building a better working world for people, for clients and for communities
  • Hitachi, a global innovator leveraging its collective expertise, real-world solutions and advanced technology to help build a better world
  • Itron, the world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water in our cities

And that's not all! You'll also hear firsthand the exciting ways these leading companies are improving livability, workability and sustainability in our cities:

Fybr
Inrix
Comcast
HERE

Pennoni
Dell
Amazon
Mapbox

Victor Stanley
CIVIQ Smartscapes
WSP Parsons Brinkerhoff

There's no charge to view Hub Theater sessions -- but you will need a pass to get on the exhibition floor where they will take place.

Register Now

More on the floor!
The exhibition floor will be packed with even more to explore. You'll see live demos of top smart city solutions and have a chance to learn about up-and-coming technologies in Innovation Alley. It's also a great place to mingle and network with smart cities leaders and advocates from around the world.

Register today to get your free pass to the exhibition floor – or sign up for the all-in-one package that includes the information-packed strategic program, keynote addresses and networking receptions.

Learn More
Register Now

Follow us on social media for conference news under the hashtag #SCWDC

Copyright © 2017 Smart Cities Week
Our address is 15127 NE 24th Suite 358, Redmond, WA 98052

If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)