CALL NOW! Stop Republicans in the Senate from taking away our health care

  • To: "Mark O'brien" <ward1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: CALL NOW! Stop Republicans in the Senate from taking away our health care
  • From: Main Street Alliance <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 16:23:54 +0000 (UTC)

Title: NationBuilder
Main Street Alliance Home Facebook Twitter
Main Street Alliance
Mark --

The Senate is considering voting on a new bill - the Graham-Cassidy Amendment - which will dismantle the ACA. Call your Senator NOW to make sure they oppose this terrible legislation!

Join tens of thousands of small business owners RIGHT NOW - CALL and EMAIL YOUR SENATORS

Call 202-224-3121 right now to connect to your Senators

And say:

As a small business owner, I urge you to oppose the Graham-Cassidy Health Amendment to H.R. 1628 and any repeal of the Affordable Care Act. The ACA works for small business owners through:
  • Stabilizing health care premiums, helping us to better plan out our finances, manage our businesses, and invest money otherwise spent on health care costs into our company.

  • Expanding coverage to millions of Americans, meaning more financial stability for our customers.

  • Fostering entrepreneurship among lower-Income business owners by creating new, portable insurance options for small business owners and eliminating the job-lock.

Repealing the ACA rolls back the most important protections, returns us to the time when small business owners paid more for less coverage, got charged twice as much in administrative costs as larger groups, and small business owners had no leverage and no real choices.

As a small business owner, we experience these effects firsthand.  Don’t play politics with our livelihood. We urge you to protect our businesses, communities, and economies. Oppose the Graham-Cassidy Health Amendment to H.R. 1628 and reject any plan to repeal the Affordable Care Act and dismantle our current health care system.

You are the voice of small business. Make sure you are heard.

Main Street Alliance

Join Us Donate Shop Your Values

About Us

Main Street Alliance is a national network of small business coalitions working to build a new voice for small businesses on important public policy issues. Alliance small business owners share a vision of public policies that work for business owners, our employees, and the communities we serve.

SMALL BUSINESS VOICES. SMALL BUSINESS VALUES.

Home Facebook Twitter Main Street Alliance
1101 17th Street NW, Suite 1220 - Washington, DC 20036

This email was sent to ward1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. To stop receiving emails, click here.