From: "Dan Sullivan" <agronomeratlarge@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ward1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2017 5:53:30 PM
Subject: Tree maintenance, Country Club Drive, west of 35th St.

Councilor York,
Homeowner Association contacted John Pyburn previously regarding locust trees inappropriately planted, and not maintained by City. Tree has broken limb hanging over walkway since July.  Trees weak, will likely break and go down in storm, landing on walkway and on Country Club Drive.  One of locust trees, photo attached has limbs on electric wire.  All locust trees chosen by Becky the former City Forester, and planted about 5 yr ago.

Requesting action by City to alleviate hazard.

Please confirm receipt of email.

 Two photos of locust tree in worst condition attached.

Dan Sullivan
1611 SW Country Club Place
541 243 3258
Professor, College Ag Sciences, OSU