From: Ward 1
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 5:00 PM
To: Dan Sullivan <agronomeratlarge@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Emery, Karen <Karen.Emery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; York, Penny <Penny.York@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Holzworth, Carla <Carla.Holzworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Rollens, Patrick <Patrick.Rollens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tree maintenance, Country Club Drive, west of 35th St.

Dan,

I'm copying Karen Emery, the Director of Parks and Recreation. This is something that her department handles. Please let me know if isn't taken care of.

I rarely check this email.  Could you use Penny.york@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to contact me? That should be what is listed on the City's website. I'll try to get it fixed.

Thanks,

Penny

541-990-3608