RE: Tree maintenance, Country Club Drive, west of 35th St.

Karen,
Thanks for the quick response!
Penny

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 7:58 AM -0700, "Emery, Karen"
<Karen.Emery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Karen.Emery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Good morning,
The tree was scheduled for removal this month. Jon will re-prioritize and
remove it this week. Thanks all.

Karen Emery, Director
Corvallis Parks and Recreation
541 754-1703