How is Personal Mobility Evolving? Join Forth on 10/4 in Seattle!

Title: How is Personal Mobility Evolving? Join Forth on 10/4 in Seattle!
Drive Oregon is now Forth.
View this email in your browser

September 26, 2017

Join Forth in Seattle!
The Future of Mobility: Autonomous, Connected, Electric & Shared
Wednesday, October 4 (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM)
South Lake Union Discovery Center
Seattle, WA - Map

Personal mobility is evolving rapidly.  In the past several years, we've seen incredible growth in the electric, shared, connected and autonomous space. At our October event in Seattle, Forth will be joined by Alex Keros, Manager of Vehicle & Advanced Technology Policy at General Motors. Alex will lead a discussion around the new technologies that are changing personal mobility and highlight GM's leadership within the industry. Space is limited - reserve your spot today!

Attendance for Forth members is $15.00 and $25.00 for non-members. Registration includes appetizers and local beer and wine.

Guest Speaker

Alex Keros, Manager, Vehicle & Advanced Technology Policy, General Motors
Alex works on advanced technology policy for General Motors. In this role he is responsible for policy considerations related to GM’s advanced technology programs, including Maven, GM’s urban mobility brand, and the infrastructure necessary to support a broad range of sustainability programs.

Thank you to our event host, Vulcan, for supporting this event!

Register Here

Forth's Next Event in Portland

Global Industry Trends
Thursday, October 19 (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM)
Jaguar Land Rover Open Software Technology Center
Portland, OR - Map

For the past four years, Forth has attended the Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibition (EVS), the largest global industry event for electric mobility. The event rotates between North America, Europe and Asia and the 2017 symposium will be held October 9-11 in Stuttgart, Germany. We will be exhibiting in partnership with several of our member companies (EV4 LLC, Mentor, EV Safe Charge and Charged EVs Magazine), and our Executive and Deputy Directors will be speaking and moderating multiple panels.

Join us on our return to hear about the highlights of this event, lessons learned from experiences overseas and emerging global industry trends. This is the most important conference in the industry - don't miss this opportunity to learn more about electric mobility in the global marketplace!

Attendance for Forth members is $15.00 and $25.00 for non-members.
Registration includes appetizers and local beer and wine.

Thank you to our event host, Jaguar Land Rover OSTC, for supporting this event!

Upcoming
Events

Forth Events

10.04
The Future of Mobility: Autonomous, Connected, Electric & Shared
10.14
Bellingham Electric Vehicle Ride & Drive (co-hosted)
10.19
Global Industry Highlights
11.04
Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium Electric Vehicle Ride & Drive (co-hosted)
11.09
Expanding Fast Charging

Partner Events

10.09 - 10.11
EVS 30
10.13
Utility Regulation 2.0
10.17
GoGreen Portland
Questions or Comments?  Send them our way!  Email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call 503.724.8670.

Forth
1732 NW Quimby St, Suite 240
Portland, OR 97209

Copyright © 2017 Forth, All rights reserved.
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list