Laserfiche Training: Taking Matters into Your Own Hands

  • To: ward1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Laserfiche Training: Taking Matters into Your Own Hands
  • From: Anita Chiang <events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:22:45 -0400 (EDT)

Click here if you are having trouble viewing this message.
Training Coming Near You!

Are you typically the “go-to” person in your office for Laserfiche questions?

Laserfiche training is headed to Vancouver, WA from October 24 - October 27, and I want to let you know about courses geared toward users who have a hand in managing Laserfiche.

Here are just a few training courses our Laserfiche experts will be teaching to help you transform business processes in your organization:

  • User Group - Free (All Users) Discover new features in Laserfiche 10.2.1, exchange ideas with other users and build a network of new connections
  • Using Laserfiche - $350 (Beginner) Learn how to get the most out of your Laserfiche system, from working with documents to utilizing collaboration tools.
  • Business Process Automation - $450 (Beginner/Intermediate) New to Laserfiche Forms and Workflow? This course will get you up and running with these important automation tools, from collecting information to putting it to use in your daily business processes.
  • Administration and Advanced Capture - $450 (Beginner/Intermediate) Learn how to set up a Laserfiche repository and how to process documents using Quick Fields. This is recommended for anyone who works with the configuration and support of Laserfiche.

This upcoming Laserfiche training is the perfect place to get answers to your questions and learn how to make operations run smoothly in your office. Check out our full course list and reserve your seat soon!

See you there!

Register Now

Anita Chiang | Presales Engineer
Phone: 1.562.988.1688
E-mail:
anita.chiang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.laserfiche.com

Special thanks to our sponsor for the User Group Day.
Canon Logo