Nominations Now Open for 70th Annual Celebrate Corvallis!

Celebrate Corvallis
Nominations Open!

Celebrate Corvallis_Small

Save the Date

January 19, 2018

Corvallis citizens, businesses,and organizations do remarkable things that make our community special.  Each year we pause to recognize those outstanding accomplishments of our community's civic volunteers, business leaders, and public-spirited citizens at the annual Celebrate Corvallis gala.

Award Categories

First Citizen - Senior Category

Patron of the Arts

Community Organization/Non-Profit of the Year

Robert C. Ingalls Business Person of the Year

Jim & Ruth Howland Special Achievement

Entrepreneur of the Year

Good Steward of the Planet

Go to www.celebratecorvallis.com now

to place your nomination!

NOMINATE NOW!

DEADLINE NOVEMBER 17TH

samaratin Health

Corvallis Chamber of Commerce, 420 NW Second Street, Corvallis, OR 97330
Sent by eventcoordinator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in collaboration with
Constant Contact