Tell your Representative: Vote NO on the Budget Resolution

  • To: "Mark O'brien" <ward1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Tell your Representative: Vote NO on the Budget Resolution
  • From: Main Street Alliance <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 17:39:56 +0000 (UTC)

Title: NationBuilder
Main Street Alliance Home Facebook Twitter
Main Street Alliance
Mark --

The House is voting this week on a budget resolution that would cut $3.4 trillion from Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, education, employment and training, food and housing assistance, and infrastructure spending over the next 10 years, all to give tax breaks to the wealthiest Americans and Big Business.

Call your Representative NOW to make sure they vote no on House Resolution 71!

Join tens of thousands of small business owners RIGHT NOW and do 2 simple things:

  1. CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVE: 888-516-5820
  2. SEND THIS EMAIL TO ANYONE YOU THINK WOULD CALL THEIR REP.
Tell your Representative:

As a small business owner, I urge you to oppose Resolution 71, the Fiscal Year 2018 Budget Resolution.  This budget, if enacted into law will significantly harm small business owners and our employees, damage local economies, and decimate state budgets

Millions of small business owners, our employees, and our families rely on Medicaid and Medicare for access to healthcare critical to our survival.  The House Budget Resolution would strip us of our health coverage.

Healthcare, education, food, and housing costs would skyrocket under the House Budget, devastating local economies and small businesses that depend on consumer demand from customers in our communities.

The House budget cuts would siphon trillions of dollars out of state economies from 2018 to 2027, decimating state budgets.

The impact of the House Budget Resolution on small businesses will be felt in the loss of vital services, reduced business, and contracted state budgetsI urge you to protect Main Street small businesses owners, our communities, and economies, and oppose the House Budget Resolution. Reject any budget that enables tax cuts for the very wealthy and large profitable corporations to lose revenue, since it will force deep cuts in vital programs that harm small business.

You are the voice of small business. Make sure you are heard.

Main Street Alliance

Join Us Donate Shop Your Values

About Us

Main Street Alliance is a national network of small business coalitions working to build a new voice for small businesses on important public policy issues. Alliance small business owners share a vision of public policies that work for business owners, our employees, and the communities we serve.

SMALL BUSINESS VOICES. SMALL BUSINESS VALUES.

Home Facebook Twitter Main Street Alliance
1101 17th Street NW, Suite 1220 - Washington, DC 20036

This email was sent to ward1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. To stop receiving emails, click here.