PUBLIC INPUT: Climate Action Plan

-----Original Message-----
From: City Manager
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 9:16 AM
To: Holzworth, Carla <Carla.Holzworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Public Input Submission

Time to take the survey : 9 min. , 57 sec.
Submission recorded on : 9/5/2017 9:16:23 AM

NAME/ADDRESS:  Kris Paul,  726 NW 17th St., Corvallis

TOPIC:  Climate Action Plan

MEETING DATE:  9/5/2017

I am in favor of providing staff support for the Climate Action Advisory Board.  I would like to see more emphasis and future planning for the community actions in the plan, this seems to be presently lacking with most focus going to municipal actions.  Community wide actions will have the biggest impacts on our cities carbon footprint.  They should not be left solely in the hands of volunteers, they require time and commitment from city staff.  If this is not in the current budget I ask that you make it part of the board's mission to make this happen in the near future.

If you would like to be contacted by the Mayor and City Council with any follow-up questions, please enter an email address or phone number below.

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)