PUBLIC INPUT: Actions on Climate Change

-----Original Message-----
From: City Manager
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 10:29 AM
To: Holzworth, Carla <Carla.Holzworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Public Input Submission

Time to take the survey : 27 min. , 35 sec.
Submission recorded on : 9/5/2017 10:29:11 AM

NAME/ADDRESS:  Elizabeth S. Waldorf, 3840 NW Lincoln Ave., Corvallis

TOPIC:  Actions on Climate Change

MEETING DATE:  9/5/2017

Humanity makes choices now that will dictate our future survival or extinction.

With a President oblivious to the climate crisis, it is imperative that our city take all possible actions and precautions to minimize this disaster.  We should devote our energies to becoming rapidly sustainable.

This includes protecting and recycling clean water.  Decreasing our use of fossil fuels until energy can be totally provided by wind, solar and hydropower.  Eliminating the use of insecticides and pesticides that are not biodegradable.  Protecting soil from genetically engineered toxins.  Make local mass transportation frequent and free.  Insure that the Willamette River is cleaner when it leaves Corvallis than when it enters.

If you would like to be contacted by the Mayor and City Council with any follow-up questions, please enter an email address or phone number below.
  541 207-3613

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)