City of Corvallis, OR: Land use workshop set for Sept. 11

Visit the link below to read this on our website.
http://www.corvallisoregon.gov/index.aspx?page=32&recordid=4258

Land use workshop set for Sept. 11
Posted Date: 9/6/2017

The first of four "Community Conversations on Land Use" is coming up on Monday, September 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library in the Main Meeting Room.

The public is invited to attend this informal workshop-style event by dropping in anytime from 4 to 8 p.m. when it best fits their schedule. Participants can explore maps and materials, talk to facilitators and other participants, and share their opinions about how different areas in the community should develop in the future.

City planners will offer a brief overview presentation at 4 and 6 p.m. to allow flexibility in attendance. Input will be collected through a survey, which will be available on paper or electronically, so community members are encouraged to bring a smart phone, tablet, or laptop to take the survey online. Six different surveys are available, representing six different study areas in Corvallis.

The City is seeking on all aspects of Corvallis land use planning, so community members are encouraged to provide feedback on one, a few, or all of the study areas. Please join us as we explore this important topic and plan for the future of our community.