Safety - Check your AEDs!

Hello,

Allow this email to serve as a kind reminder to check your safety equipment
such as AEDs (automated external defibrillators), first aid kits, bleeding
control kits, and CPR certifications for staff and employees.

Should you need to replace AED accessories or acquire new AEDs, I welcome a
phone call or email. My name is Dan Andrade and my phone number is (954)
675-6387.

To keep this email short and sweet, here is what I can promise:

- guaranteed fast response
- extraordinary product knowledge
- unmatched service & support
- lowest pricing in the industry!

I look forward to answering questions you may have and providing quotes for
products you are in need of.

All the best,

Dan Andrade
AED Distribution & Management