Fully Online Collaborative Governance Certificate Program

  • To: ward3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fully Online Collaborative Governance Certificate Program
  • From: "Collaborative Governance" <cgcert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 19:30:25 -0000

Are you looking for new tools to build agreement and implement solutions on complex issues?

We can help with our fully online Collaborative Governance Certificate Program!

  • Build your skills, experience, and credibility in less time and at less cost than a traditional master’s degree.
  • Online format for busy professionals
  • Complete the certificate in just over a year
  • Practical, high-level training from expert collaborative governance practitioners
  • A rich professional network with ongoing access to collaborative governance practitioners

Not sure if this is the right program for you? Start taking a course without committing to the full certificate program!
Contact us!
For content and student advising:
Kristen Wright
503-725-9078 or kjwright@xxxxxxx