What our country's top minds think about smart cities

Click here to view this message in a browser window.

SPEAKERS | PROGRAM | SPONSOR | REGISTER

What do the world's thought leaders advise about smart cities? Attend Smart Cities Week Oct. 3-5 in Washington, D.C. to hear from them in person.

How utilities are taking smart cities to the next level. Pat Vincent-Collawn is Chairman, President and CEO of PNM Resources and Chairman of the prestigious Edison Electric Institute.

City leadership is key to addressing climate change. Billionaire investor and activist Tom Steyer was an environmental advisor to the Obama Administration.

Maximize the community benefits of smart cities. European Internet of Things expert Bas Boorsma is the author of the newly released "A New Digital Deal."

How fixing our cities can fix our planet. Carl Pope is the former executive director and chairman of the Sierra Club and is author of "Climate of Hope" with Michael Bloomberg.

But don't think that Smart Cities Week is only about trailblazing thought leaders. You can also drill down to details with dozens of interactive conference sessions and case studies, such as the sessions listed below.

Electric power and smart cities

  • The Smart Water Utility of the Future
  • Strengthening Utility-City Partnerships Through Collaboration

Energy conservation and climate resilience

  • Smart Cities Tackle Climate Resilience
  • Smart Energy Analytics for Cities

Bridging the digital divide

  • Strengthening City Service Delivery with Mobile Networks
  • Overcoming the Six Key Challenges to Smart City Progress
  • Bridging the Digital Divide: Best Practices in Broadband, Public WiFi, and Digital Literacy

View the full program >>

Space is limited so register today!

Learn More
Register Now

Follow us on social media for conference news under the hashtag #SCWDC

Copyright © 2017 Smart Cities Week
Our address is 1900 Campus Commons Drive, #100, Reston, VA 20191

If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)