It's not too late to register for Smart Cities Week in Washington, D.C. -- and there are hundreds of reasons why you should!

  • To: Hyatt Lytle <ward3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: It's not too late to register for Smart Cities Week in Washington, D.C. -- and there are hundreds of reasons why you should!
  • From: Smart Cities Week <newsalert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 10:13:31 -0700 (PDT)

Click here to view this message in a browser window.

SPEAKERS | PROGRAM | SPONSOR | REGISTER

It's not too late to register for Smart Cities Week in Washington, D.C. October 3-5 -- and there are hundreds of reasons why you should!

Register Now

This year's theme for North America's third annual premier smart city conference and expo is how Smart Infrastructure Enables Smart Cities. Join the world's foremost thought leaders and industry practitioners to learn how we can bring our cities into the next era.

You'll hear from speakers such as:

Kate Garman, Smart Cities Coordinator, City of Seattle, Washington

Richard Berry, Mayor, City of Albuquerque, New Mexico

Michael Sherwood, Director of Technology and Innovation, City of Las Vegas, Nevada

Smart Cities Week by the Numbers

200+ city and county officials from nearly 100 jurisdictions
50 companies showcasing solutions in the Exhibit Hall
24 plenary and breakout sessions
17 solution and innovation sessions
8 startups on the Innovation Alley
3 pre-conference workshops

If the registration fee is keeping you away, register online to receive FREE entry to the exhibition hall. We hope to see you there!

Learn More
Register Now

Follow us on social media for conference news under the hashtag #SCWDC

Copyright © 2017 Smart Cities Week
Our address is 1900 Campus Commons Drive, #100, Reston, VA 20191

If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)