Countdown to Smart Cities Week--register today!

Click here to view this message in a browser window.

SPEAKERS | PROGRAM | SPONSOR | REGISTER

Smart Cities Week kicks off in two days. The most innovative government leaders and foremost smart city experts are about to converge in D.C. to discuss the best ways to move our country forward with Smart Infrastructure. You should be there!

Register Now

Here are just a couple of the people you'll meet:

Archana Vemulapalli
Chief Technology Officer, City of Washington, D.C.

The Honorable Scott Peters
Congressman (D-CA, 52)

Rob Cary
Chief of Innovation, Virginia Department of Transportation

Gary McCarthy
Mayor, City of Schenectady, NY

Kendra Parlock
Director, Sustainable Solutions, City of Baltimore, MD

Michael Zeto
Executive Director of Smart Cities, AT&T

Register now to join us!

Learn More
Register Now

Free Exhibit Hall Pass

If you can't come for the full conference, you can register HERE to stop by the Exhibit Hall for FREE.

We are proud to have the following sponsors:

Follow us on social media for conference news under the hashtag #SCWDC

Copyright © 2017 Smart Cities Week
Our address is 1900 Campus Commons Drive, #100, Reston, VA 20191

If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)