Please establish a Climate Action Advisory Board!

Thank you City Council and Mayor,

I appreciate so deeply your commitment to Corvallis!

Please take climate action now and support the Climate Action Task Force's recommendations to establish a Climate Action Advisory Board and hire 0.5 FTE staff to support the board.  There is no time to waste and our community is ready to get to work, in partnership with the City, to become leaders in Climate Action.

Thank you for your care and action on this issue.

Cassandra Robertson
Corvallis Resident, Small Business Owner, Non-profit Employee, and local Volunteer