Barbara last chance to save on your plaque, just reply to secure the deal

  • To: ward4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Barbara last chance to save on your plaque, just reply to secure the deal
  • From: "Bob at That's Great News" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 18:23:59 +0000 (GMT)

Title: That'sGreatNews

It's quick and easy to order your plaque online

That's Great News
Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
published 07/31/2017

That's Great News is not affiliated with The Daily Barometer
No images shown? View email online

Hello Barbara,

Today is the last day of free shipping on your custom press plaque for the recent article Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall.

Jump on over to the online store to view your plaque, pick your options and use free shipping code ENFS at the checkout.

No time today? Just reply to this email saying 'yes' and I'll send you your acrylic lucinda plaque costing $199.00 with free shipping. Hit reply now and it will soon be on its way to you at:
Barbara BullCorvallis Mayor's OfficeCity Hall 501 SW Madison Ave.Corvallis OR 97330United States

If you've any extra requirements or would like more than one plaque, just let us know by email or alternatively call us on 1-888-678-8946 quoting ID 5431581,

Celebrating your great news,
Bob Roscoe
Founder
That’s Great News

PS. There really is no risk, if you don't love your plaque, we guarantee you can return it for a prompt no quibble refund. Reply back by email today or order online to get the deal.

That's Great News is not affiliated with The Daily Barometer. All orders shipped to Canada must be paid with credit card. Currency must be in US dollars.

That’s Great News, 908 South Meriden Road - Cheshire, CT 06410. Call Us: 888-715-4900 © That's Great News - All Rights Reserved. We'll contact you when we see you featured in a press article. If you don't want an alert when you're featured in the press or our offers please unsubscribe to avoid us contacting you again. (ID 5431581)