Ready for delivery - your press plaque for Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall

  • To: ward4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Ready for delivery - your press plaque for Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
  • From: "Bob at That's Great News" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 18:34:06 +0000 (GMT)

Title: That'sGreatNews
Hello Barbara,

See, touch, hold and feel your plaque without paying

My team here thinks I’ve finally lost my marbles but I’m deadly serious about the offer I’m about to make you.

I want to send you your press article mounted on a plaque for a 30 day free inspection. There is no obligation to buy, no risk for you.

I’m offering you this because I believe you can only appreciate the plaque's quality by holding and touching it.

Make up your own mind when you've the plaque in your hands. If you don't love it and don't want to keep it, just tell us, rip up the invoice and we'll arrange and pay for return shipping. So there's no hassle for you. If you decide to keep it the lucinda plaque costs $199.00.

  View your plaque   >

Alternatively, call us on 1-888-681-2942 to get straight through to someone who can help.

I'm keeping this free inspection offer open for the next 7 days.

Celebrating your great news,
Bob Roscoe
Founder
That’s Great News

PS. There is no catch, we've delivered over 200,000 plaques to happy customers. It only takes a minute to confirm having the plaque delivered to you before you decide if you wish to buy.

That's Great News
Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
published 07/31/2017

That's Great News is not affiliated with The Daily Barometer
No images shown? View email online

That's Great News is not affiliated with The Daily Barometer

That’s Great News, 908 South Meriden Road - Cheshire, CT 06410. Call Us: 888-715-4900 © That's Great News - All Rights Reserved. We'll contact you when we see you featured in a press article. If you don't want an alert when you're featured in the press or our offers please unsubscribe to avoid us contacting you again. (ID 5431581)