Barbara, see your personal plaque preview below

[That's Great News]     <Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
Published 07/31/2017
That's Great News is not affiliated with
The Daily Barometer
Congratulations on your new press article
Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
See your plaque preview image below
Dear Barbara,

It feels good to be recognized in the press. To keep that moment, our
professional design team has created the image below showing how your press
article looks on a custom plaque.

View plaque choices »

After you have viewed and customized your plaque you can go ahead and purchase,
prices start from $199.00  depending on your preferred style. Or, email me back
to confirm and I will take care of the order!

If you need help just call us on 1-888-239-5731 and quote your personal article
ID 5431581 Corvallis Mayor's Office to discuss more options, or reply to this
email should you have any questions.

Celebrating your great news,

Kelly Nolan

Account Manager
That's Great News

PS All plaques from That's Great News come with a 30 day no quibble money back
guarantee.
That's Great News is not affiliated with The Daily Barometer. All orders
shipped to Canada must be paid with credit card. Currency must be in US
dollars.