Last chance to get your plaque for article Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall

  • To: ward4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Last chance to get your plaque for article Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
  • From: "Bob at That's Great News" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 20:27:13 +0000 (GMT)

Title: That'sGreatNews
Get your custom plaque delivered featuring
Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
Only pay if you love it

Dear Barbara,

Its already been a few weeks since you had the satisfaction of being featured in the The Daily Barometer and a plaque is a great way to keep the feeling of success alive, which is why last week I offered you a free 30 day inspection period for your plaque.

I’m sure if you had the actual plaque in your hands you’ll want to keep it, so I’d like to send it to you now, with no purchase obligation. If I’m wrong and you don’t love it, the risk is all mine, you won’t pay a cent and we pay for return of the plaque.

However, to ensure you don't miss this offer you need to act today.

  Select Plaque   >

If you’re short on time today, just reply to this email and confirm you would like us to send out the plaque for a free no obligation 30 day free inspection and we’ll get it dispatched to:

City Hall 501 SW Madison Ave., Corvallis, OR 97330

The finished lucinda custom plaque costs $199.00.

Prefer to talk to someone? Then call us on

1-888-834-4365

 and quote ID 5431581.

Celebrating your great news,

Bob Roscoe
Founder
That’s Great News

PS. We can’t guarantee availability of this free inspection offer after today.

That's Great News
Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
published 07/31/2017

That's Great News is not affiliated with The Daily Barometer
No images shown? View email online

That's Great News is not affiliated with The Daily Barometer

That’s Great News, 908 South Meriden Road - Cheshire, CT 06410. Call Us: 888-715-4900 © That's Great News - All Rights Reserved. We'll contact you when we see you featured in a press article. If you don't want an alert when you're featured in the press or our offers please unsubscribe to avoid us contacting you again. (ID 5431581)