Re: sidewalk setback

Hi Louise,

Thanks for contacting me.  Let's see if we can find a time to meet with staff to discuss this further.

Barbaa

From: "Louise Ferrell" <lferrell2@xxxxxxxx>
To: ward4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 6:01:32 PM
Subject: sidewalk setback

At the meeting of the planning commission I was asked if I could write a suggested change to the building code which requires 9 ft setbacks for the sidewalk on major streets.

Perhaps there could be an exception in the code for residential zoned  neighborhoods that are already built.

Thank you for taking an interest in my request for modification of the sidewalk setback requirement.

Louise Ferrell