Re: speeding on 35th

Thank you, Rod, for getting back to me on this.  I am glad you noticed an improvement.  I wonder if this is something we might want to try to arrange for around the start of the college school year as well (if not this year then future years) to establish expectations with people who are new to town.

Thanks again for voicing your concerns, and then circling back when you so positive action!

Barbara

From: "rwd44" <rwd44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ward4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 10:15:15 AM
Subject: speeding on 35th

Dear Ms. Bull, I am very happy to report that as of about an hour ago, a 25mph electronic speed sign and trailer was placed on 35th Street facing drivers who are southbound. I am very grateful that this has been done, and am hoping the sign can stay there as long as possible. Watching from my window, I have already seen many cars slowing down. Thank you very much for making our neighborhood safer. Rod Davidson

Sent from Mail for Windows 10