Re: speeding on 35th

Barbara, thanx for the note. Unfortunately, once the trailer was removed, many folks went right back to their old ways. I absolutely think that it would be great if you could get the trailer back for start of the school year. I also noticed that cars were parked very close to the sign, and folks didn't really see it until the last minute. It needs to be in a spot where folks can see it well in advance. Thanx again, Rod

On September 11, 2017 at 1:06 PM "Barbara Bull, Ward 4" <ward4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you, Rod, for getting back to me on this.  I am glad you noticed an improvement.  I wonder if this is something we might want to try to arrange for around the start of the college school year as well (if not this year then future years) to establish expectations with people who are new to town.

Thanks again for voicing your concerns, and then circling back when you so positive action!

Barbara

From: "rwd44" <rwd44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ward4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 10:15:15 AM
Subject: speeding on 35th

Dear Ms. Bull, I am very happy to report that as of about an hour ago, a 25mph electronic speed sign and trailer was placed on 35th Street facing drivers who are southbound. I am very grateful that this has been done, and am hoping the sign can stay there as long as possible. Watching from my window, I have already seen many cars slowing down. Thank you very much for making our neighborhood safer. Rod Davidson

Sent from Mail for Windows 10