From: Stephanie Vorderlandwehr [mailto:stephanie.vorderlandwehr@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:01 AM
To: KENNEDY Darren * DAS <Darren.Kennedy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Lateral File Cabinet - free

Good morning Darren,

Hope you are doing well.

We have a lateral file cabinet we want to get rid of. First come, first serve. Free. New owner responsible for moving it. We would like it gone by Tuesday the 19th.

It is approximately 64.25 inches tall and 18.25 inches deep.

Located at the Oregon Medical Board, 1500 SW 1st Ave STE 620, Portland, Oregon 97201.

Can you spread the word?

Stephanie Vorderlandwehr

Administrative & Contracts Coordinator

Oregon Medical Board

1500 SW 1st Avenue Suite 620

Portland, OR  97201-5847

Phone: 971-673-2694 | Fax: 971-673-2670

www.oregon.gov/omb

Your opinion matters!  Did the OMB provide good customer service? cid:image002.png@01D214E6.2A6FCF90 cid:image004.png@01D214E6.2A6FCF90

Yes: https://omb.oregon.gov/Survey?Who=Gen&Process=Gen&GoodService=Yes

No: https://omb.oregon.gov/Survey?Who=Gen&Process=Gen&GoodService=No

OUR MISSION:  To protect the health, safety, and wellbeing of Oregon citizens by regulating the practice of medicine in a manner that promotes access to quality care.

Data Classification Level 2 - Limited

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.