Barbara, your press plaque up to 40% less – another reason to celebrate

[That's Great News]     <Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
Published 7/31/2017
That's Great News is not affiliated with
The Daily Barometer
Congratulations on your new press article
Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
See your plaque preview image below
Dear Barbara,

I hope you've had a chance to view the plaque design we created for you, in
recognition of your press plaque in the The Daily Barometer.

We know you could also go to a local shop and get a plaque custom made. So
we've checked five custom frame shops. For the same type of plaque, our plaques
costing from $199.00 are up to 40% less. This is because all we do are press
recognition plaques, so we've developed efficient processes, that means you pay
less.

">
View plaque choices »

We want you to be totally satisfied so we offer a 30 day no quibble money back
guarantee on all our plaques.

Celebrating your great news,

Kelly Nolan

Account Manager
That's Great News

PS Call us on 1-888-715-4900 for personal service and quote your article ID
5431581 or Reply to this email and we will get back to you within 3 working
hours. I'll give you your plaque for free if we don't.

That's Great News is not affiliated with The Daily Barometer. All orders
shipped to Canada must be paid with credit card. Currency must be in US
dollars.