From: Bull, Barbara
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 1:58 PM
To: Bilotta, Paul <Paul.Bilotta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Shepard, Mark <Mark.Shepard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ward 4 <ward4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Gary Angelo <gcangelo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: OSU Parking Inventory methodology

Thanks Paul, that's helpful.  The concern that seems to come up is that people in the community have difficulty finding parking, that we seem to have lost much of the "visitor" parking.  I think a definition would help.  Can visitors drive up and park in those three sections or do they need to pick up a permit somewhere?

Thanks!