Hi from Gino Van Begin

  • To: <ward4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Hi from Gino Van Begin
  • From: Gino Van Begin <messages-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:17:15 +0000 (UTC)

Gino Van Begin would like to stay in touch on LinkedIn.
Gino Van Begin
Gino Van Begin
Secretary General at ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability
Cologne Area, Germany
Hi,
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn
- Gino Van Begin
Confirm that you know Gino
You received an invitation to connect. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know. Unsubscribe
This email was sent to ward4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
© 2017 LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.