Barbara, check out the plaque offer

That's Great News Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
Published 7/31/2017

That's Great News is not affiliated with
The Daily Barometer
Free shipping on your press plaque
Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
Dear Barbara,

I wanted to send you a special offer to celebrate your recent press article with a plaque!

Order your plaque and we'll give you free shipping, just use code TGN at the checkout. Start by taking a look at the choice of plaque designs.
Pick plaque options »

Use free shipping code TGN at the checkout. Alternatively reply to this email to request we ship the plaque with an invoice or call on 1-888-715-4900 quoting ID 5431581 Corvallis Mayor's Office.

Celebrating your great news,

Kelly Nolan
Marketing
That's Great News

PS All plaques come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
That's Great News is not affiliated with The Daily Barometer.  All orders shipped to Canada must be paid with credit card. Currency must be in US dollars.