Free shipping on your press plaque ends shortly

Hello Barbara,

Free shipping on your press plaque is coming to an end..

I just wanted to remind you that the offer of free shipping on a custom plaque for your article, "Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall", is ending.

Check which plaque design you want and use code TGN at the checkout for free shipping. That’s it.

Celebrating your great news,

Kelly Nolan
Marketing
That's Great News

PS Please call us on 1-888-715-4900 for personal service quoting your article ID 5431581 Corvallis Mayor's Office or reply to this email if you’re short on time and we will get back to you. I’ll give you a free plaque if we don’t get back to you within 3 business hours.(based on EST business hours)

That's Great News Article:Uber and Lyft to come to Corvallis in the fall
Published: 7/31/2017
Publication: The Daily Barometer
That's Great News is not affiliated with The Daily Barometer. All orders shipped to Canada must be paid with credit card. Currency must be in US dollars.