Update on status for 2018

Councilor:

Greetings. Jim Day with the Gazette-Times here. I am planning a short story to note that a candidate has declared that he is running in Ward 9 next November. As part of the story I will provide an update on the other eight wards. There are four ways in which you can respond:

a)      Yes, I plan to seek re-election

b)      No, I do not plan to seek re-election

c)       I have not made a decision

d)      No comment at all

Please note that I am not planning to make a big deal out of this. If you want your current status to be included, that’s fine. If not, no sweat.

James Day

Reporter and copy editor

Corvallis Gazette-Times

Voice: 541-758-9542