Meeting Tomorrow

Hi All,

Our monthly PYD meeting is scheduled for tomorrow morning.  I will not be able to make it, because it is school registration day, and I will be working there all morning.

I am concerned about attendance, because it is still summer, and because I didn’t send out a reminder sooner.

Please RSVP, if you are able to make it, thanks!

Sarah Woosley

Philomath Youth Activities Club
Associate Director

541-929-4040 (office)