Re: WJCJ Subcommittee: District Attorney's Office Report

I can do either.

Jay

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 11, 2017, at 4:47 PM, WETHERELL Matt <Matt.Wetherell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am available on either day.

Matt Wetherell

Director

Benton County Juvenile Department

4077 SW Research Way

Corvallis, Oregon 97333

Main     541-766-6810

Direct   541-766-6064

Cell      541-207-4962

"This message may contain confidential and/ or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to which it was originally addressed. If you have received this email in error, please contact the County and then delete and/or shred the original document. Any other use is strictly prohibited."