RE: WJCJ Subcommittee: District Attorney's Office Report

I have now heard back from a majority of our subcommittee members.  Based on the replies we will plan on meeting in the Grand Jury Room by the DA’s Office on Tuesday, September 19, 2017, at 4:00 p.m.  I expect the meeting to last one hour.  The agenda will be as follows:

1.      DA’s Office Overview – 20 minutes

2.      Juvenile Department Overview – 20 minutes

3.      Subcommittee Discussion on Overview including future infrastructure and staffing needs – 20 minutes

4.      Next Meeting

John M. Haroldson

Benton County District Attorney

120 NW 4th Street