RE: WJCJ Subcommittee: District Attorney's Office Report

John,

I can do Monday at 4 but not Tuesday.

Thanks,

Chris Workman

Philomath City Manager

541-929-6148

"Never too busy to help."

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Philomath. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)