Meeting this week

Greetings BCPYDC Members,

Our monthly meeting is this Wednesday (as usual the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.  Please check out the agenda, and minutes from the last meeting.  If you have anything you need added to the agenda, or have made any new contacts, please let me know and I will add them to the list.

If you are unable to make it, please consider sending someone in your place.

See you Wednesday!

Sarah Woosley

Philomath Youth Activities Club
Associate Director