From: "ROBIN Jodi" <Jodi.ROBIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 11:13:27 AM
Subject: WCJC Full Council Meeting- Wed. Sept. 20th @ 3:00pm

Greetings WCJC Members,

The WCJC Full Council will meet next week on Wednesday, September 20th at 3:00pm at the Law Enforcement Building in downtown Corvallis. Attached you will find the September agenda, June minutes and the School Safety Forum minutes.

Thank you.

Jodi Robin |WCJC Coordinator
120 NW 4th Street |PO Box 3020
Corvallis, OR  97330