News: Briggs & Stratton and Jaggaer

  • To: ward5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: News: Briggs & Stratton and Jaggaer
  • From: Chelsea Davis <marketing@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 10:16:45 -0500 (CDT)

Title: Template Base

Keeping Spend on Target

Briggs & Stratton To Transform Procurement
Process Through JAGGAER Solutions

JAGGAER, a leading provider of spend management solutions, today announced that Briggs & Stratton, a Fortune 1000 manufacturer of gasoline engines will implement JAGGAER’s spend analysis solution (Spend Radar).

Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest small engine producer, the number one marketer for pressure washers and a leading manufacturer of power generation, lawn and garden turf care and job site products. Using JAGGAER’s solution, Briggs & Stratton is able to streamline their purchasing process and better understand spend, resulting in significant cost savings.

Click here to read the full PR with a quote from our CEO.

Ask us about putting these powerful solutions to work for your business!
CONTACT US HERE >>

About JAGGAER

JAGGAER offers the only comprehensive and complete spend solution suites enabling commerce between any businesses, anywhere. We pioneered spend solutions over two decades ago and have continued to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solutions suites are trusted by the world’s largest higher education, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, construction equipment, serial production and medical technology companies. Our indirect and direct spend solutions suites collectively form a global network processing billions of dollars in annual spend between 1,000+ customers and 2.5 million suppliers. JAGGAER’s SaaS based, Source to Pay (S2P) solutions enable an efficient relationship between buyers and suppliers, covering the entire spectrum of needs, from spend analysis to sourcing, through contract and supplier relationship management. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents, more than any other spend management company, and acquired POOL4TOOL, a direct solutions company, in 2017. Learn how our solutions can power your organization.

www.JAGGAER.com

Additional information:  919-659-NEWS  news@xxxxxxxxxxx

Connect With Us:

JAGGAER, formerly known as SciQuest