Does your community need help with vandalism deterrence?

WEBSITE  |  TESTIMONIALS  |  CONTACT

How Can Communities Really Protect Themselves from  Vandalism?

Based on the inquiries that we keep receiving from communities across the U.S., we noticed one common denominator: surveillence doesn't work when it comes to stopping vandalism in its tracks and saving money on destruction of property. Open spaces like parks or secluded nooks like alleys make vandalism deterrence in communities difficult or costly. Security or surveillence can be expensive and is not always effective if the right system isn't in place. After cities use our FlashCAM systems around the U.S. they all agree that our FlashCAM Systems work and save time and money.

WHY SURVEILLENCE DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK...

We see it everyday on the news, surveillance doesn't stop crimes from happening. Our systems are proven to save thousands in repairs and require NO NETWORKING or power allowing you to move them to hotspots. FlashCAM Systems DETER crime and save your community money.

read more

img

www.qstartech.com

Q-Star Technology | 2730 Monterey Street | Ste. 106 | Torrance | CA | 90505

UNSUBSCRIBE