Dog waste north riverfront

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for sending the information and request below.

I think it would be most beneficial for the City to place dog waste dispensers at various locations along this stretch of highly used river front trail.   In addition, signage indicating that pooh must be pick up should also be erected.   I feel it would encourage owners to pick up their waste.  These measures have been implemented all over Corvallis public areas.”

I’ll talk with the Parks Supervisor about your request and I’ll get back with you. I’ve attached a map that shows which area is managed by the City Parks and Recreation Department and which areas are privately owned or managed by the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT). We of course, can only address City property. Thanks for taking the time to let us know of this situation.

Karen Emery, Director
Corvallis Parks and Recreation
541 754-1703

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)