From: Lisa Maxwell [mailto:spotsforlisa@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 10:27 AM
To: Emery, Karen <Karen.Emery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Dog waste north riverfront

Hi Karen,

Thank you for the prompt attention to this matter.  It appears that the area in question is owned by ODOT, Corvallis, and an easement?  (Right of Way)???

Do you have any suggestions on how I should proceed with ODOT?

What is the "Right of Way" and who oversees that stretch of walkway?

Wow, I had no idea there would be so many hands in the pot.   Oh well, I guess we need to start somewhere.

Thank you,

Lisa Maxwell