ADV: LAST CHANCE! Women in Business: You Cant Save the World Running on Empty! 2017-09-27

  • To: ward6@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ADV: LAST CHANCE! Women in Business: You Cant Save the World Running on Empty! 2017-09-27
  • From: Corvallis Chamber of Commerce <eventcoordinator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:02:50 -0400 (EDT)

 Women In Business
You Can't Save the World if You're Running on Empty!

Presented by: Lea Bayles, Holistic Wellness Consultant, Speaker, Author

Please join us for our September Women in Business

Depletion is a way of life in our modern busy culture. But when you are depleted, everything seems too hard, you may feel resentful -even of the people and projects you love- and your health, business, relationships and happiness are at risk. Discover the personal and cultural patterns that deplete you and learn powerful strategies to bring your gifts to the world with easeful productivity and authentic happiness.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017
 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
at 101 at Big River

$15 Chamber Member
$20 Non-Member

Register  Here!

Corvallis Chamber of Commerce, 420 NW Second Street, Corvallis, OR 97330
Sent by eventcoordinator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in collaboration with
Constant Contact